Sandy Reeser – Executive Consultant
Sandy is an experienced business consultant and certified executive coach. She has over 25 years of global experience aligning people, plans and processes to meet business objectives, particularly in the areas of organization development, change management, culture change and leadership development. She is exceptional at framing business needs, identifying improvement opportunities, and delivering tangible solutions that align to business goals. She is committed to providing value-added coaching and consulting services, while building relationships and delivering superior client service. Sandy is passionate about helping leaders grow, develop and succeed.
Experience and Expertise
Prior to joining The Executive Edge®, Sandy led her own consulting company for more than 15 years, creating improvements for several Fortune 100 corporations. She also worked close to 10 years at Accenture in a variety of change management roles, including being responsible for large-scale culture initiatives across 23,000 employees spanning the US, Latin America and Canada. She has experience across various industries including professional services, finance, telecommunications, healthcare, technology, utilities, and non-for profit organizations. She has worked with leaders of all levels across a variety of functional areas including: Finance, Accounting, Legal, Engineering, Operations, IT, Customer Service, Marketing, and Human Resources. She also has experience in union environments.
She has had recent, hands-on experience with the following key areas of expertise:
- Culture Change (focused on a new business entity in growth mode)
- Talent Management (defining new leadership competencies required to meet a changing business strategy)
- Change Management (supporting technology change within a union environment)
- Human Resource Strategy (aligning to support desired culture and business strategy)
- Organization Design (design of new department, key outcomes, roles, measures)
- Leadership Development & Executive Coaching (facilitating national conferences for a Big 4, and 1-1 coaching)
Sandy has spent her career helping organizations and leaders transform by helping them understand where they want to go, what is getting in the way and key decision points needed to execute. She has coached all levels of leaders ranging from CEO to emerging leaders. She has done business consulting, change work and executive coaching in start-ups, existing organizations, mergers/joint ventures and in numerous industries. Her ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across all organization levels has contributed to her success in delivering results.
She has worked with numerous clients including Price Waterhouse Coopers, Deloitte, DeVry, AT&T, T-Mobile, Baxter Healthcare, Nicor Gas, Exelon Corp, Accenture, Charter Communications, Hewitt Associates, and Sears Roebuck.
- "Sandy was essential in helping me 'decode' my interactions with my boss, our CEO. She provided useful tools to help get us on the same page. She helped me understand my style and how to better read and respond to certain situations." Vice President, Financial Services
- "Sandy is exceptional at thinking both strategically and tactically. She helps frame the big picture as well as how to operationalize. She is great at taking complex problems and communicating them in a clear, concise manner." Vice President, Human Resources
- "We truly appreciate her outstanding work for us. It was a turbulent time and she was invaluable. We will definitely call upon her expertise and ability to deliver with future needs" Vice President, Human Resources
- CPC – Certified Professional Coach - International Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- The Executive Edge®: The Coaching AdvantEdge™
- Benchmarks 360™
- Strategic Leadership Development Suite of Tools - LEA 360™ (Management Research Group-MRG)
- Lominger Voices 360™
- Myers Briggs Assessment (MBTI)
- DiSC® Assessment
- Master Practitioner – Energy Leadership Index
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument®
- Strengths Finder
- Emotional Intelligence
- Denison Culture Survey
- Kotter Change Readiness Assessment
- Situational Leadership by Dr Paul Hersey and Kan Blanchard
- Five Dysfunctions of a team - Lencioni
Education and Professional Associations
Sandy holds a B.S. in Business Administration-Organization Behavior from the University of Illinois. Additionally, she has taken Masters Coursework in Organization Development at Benedictine University. She is a member of the Organization Development Network as well as the International Coach Federation (ICF). She was the Key Note Speaker for the August, 2004 Human Resource Management Association-Executive Session on Executive On-boarding. She was also a presenter for the 2009 Chicago ODN Chapter session-Integrating Change Management with the Business.
More About Sandy
Sandy, her husband, and their three sons stay active with sports - baseball, basketball, and golf. They enjoy visiting the Major League Ball parks and have seen 24 of the 30 MLB parks. They also enjoy relaxing at their Wisconsin farmhouse.
For additional information about The Executive Edge®, please contact us at: