Kimberly Pollard – Senior Consultant
Kimberly is a consummate executive coach with over 20 years of experience in Organizational Development, Leadership & Employee Training, Instructional Design, and Project Management. Throughout her career she has demonstrated the ability to design and drive strategies and culture change required to achieve business objectives. Kimberly facilitates business growth by leveraging her diverse business experiences which includes business analysis, strategic planning and executive coaching. Combining these talents has helped organizations realize their investment in three areas: people, processes and systems. Her learning approach encompasses a total integration of all three and as a result brings about effective organizational change.
Experience and Expertise
Kimberly has served as senior learning executive and consultant for several fortune 500 companies including Heath Care Services Corporation, Information Architects and AT&T. Prior to joining The Executive Edge®, Kimberly credits her success to her leadership and learning philosophies. She believes that every person is a 360 degree leader capable of developing their influence from anywhere in the organization. She believes lifelong learning is a fundamental and necessary responsibility of every employee. Kimberly believes this will foster long-term change and establish a learning culture. Kimberly embraces education, training, and coaching at all levels. She encourages all employees to be responsible to for their own development and to take advantage of formal company sponsored training, college courses, e-learning opportunities, seminars, conferences and informal learning events to broaden their perspective, skills, knowledge, and abilities. Kimberly’s key areas of expertise include:
- Facilitating senior leadership & management coaching programs
- Deploying large scale curriculum development programs
- Designing interactive, integrated and experiential learning programs
- Implementing quality control and return on investment through project management
- Fostering organizational growth through succession planning
JKimberly has spent her career challenging leaders to move beyond their limits and envision limitless possibilities. She has provided executive coaching and organizational development in business start-ups, and existing organizations in numerous industries such as Education, Government (state/ local), Human Resources, Insurance, Medical, Publishing, Retail, Telecommunication, and Transportation.
She has worked with numerous clients including Allstate, Ameritech, Apostolic Church of God, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Chicago Building Department, Chicago Transit Authority, City of Chicago, Citywide Colleges of Chicago, Covad, DeVry University, Grainger, Hewitt, Kaplan University, Roosevelt University, Ross Stores, Ross University, State of Illinois, TriServ Inc, University of Illinois Hospital, Unext, United Airlines, University of Illinois, and Urban Ministries Inc.
- “Kimberly played a crucial role in building a start-up company’s executive leadership team. Her excellent attitude, insight and balance between coaching and support made it possible for our organization to take risk and excel beyond our capabilities.“ - Senior Vice President, TriServ Alliance
- “Kimberly challenged me on a professional as well as personal level. She has a genuine concern for my well being. She is straight forward and honest in her feedback.” - Senior Director, DeVry University
- “Kimberly uses a hands-on experiential approach to help leaders realize their full potential. Kimberly’s style of coaching is very easy and comfortable. She is easy to talk to, you find yourself sharing information that previously had never been uncovered.” - Senior Vice President, Allstate Insurance Company
Honors and Awards
Kimberly’s Leadership Development and consulting practices have been recognized as best-in-class by organizations such as the Multi Media Telecommunication Association (MMTA), the International Productivity & Quality Council (IPQC) and Health Care Services Corporation (HCSC) Performance Excellence in Leadership Coaching.
- The Executive Edge®: The Coaching AdvantEdge™
- The Executive Edge®: Strategic Planning for Competitive AdvantEdge™
- The Executive Edge®: Organizational Design AdvantEdge™
- The Forte® Institute: Forte® Assessment Process
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) Organizational Development Certification
- Leadership Facilitation Certification
- Process Mapping Professional Certification
- Development Dimensions Inc. - Targeted Selection
- University of Michigan Business School - Building the Leadership Engine
Education and Professional Associations
Kimberly holds a B.S. in Education from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana and a Masters of Education from the University of Illinois at Chicago in Organizational Development.
More About Kimberly
Kimberly and her family live in Chicago where she enjoys outdoor concerts in Grant Park and summertime grilling. Kimberly also enjoys interior decorating and is an active member of the Keep a Child Alive program.
For additional information about The Executive Edge®, please contact us at: